Saturday, February 14, 2009

Presley Valentine's Day

Granny Great and Presley. Presley's 1st name Ema comes from her initials.





Presley got a little pink puppy and a Valentine's card from mom and dad so we each had to take a photo with her. We had a great dinner at the Elkins Community Center with Granny, Dad and the boys. It was nice to have a super dinner with the ones we love. I ate way too much! Good food at a great price and no long lines - you can't beat that.
Happy Valentine's Day to all our blog followers out there. We hope you had a great day filled with lots of love. This is our 1st Valentine's with Presley and our hearts are overflowing with love for her. She has been such a blessing to our life and makes days like today even better.

2 comments:

Wess and Kristal said...

Awwww! I can't believe how big Presley is getting! I'm glad you all had a great day with her!

The Lewis's said...

Happy late Valentines Day! Presley is adorable!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers