We're planning a 1st birthday party! Yipes has it gone by fast. We'll be celebrating next Saturday the 28th. Presley's actual birthday is on Thursday the 26th. I don't have a lot of my friends addresses to send invites to (yes that is terrible I know) but all our friends, family and friends of friends (we're always up for making new friends) are welcome to join - we'll have plenty of room and food. I hate to post the actual place and time since this is after all a web page and you just never know, but please send me a comment with your email address and I'll email you the place and time. It should be a fun little party and we hope to see lots of folks join us.

1 comment:
Wish we lived closer! Wow, where did the year go? I have a card for Presley, that I have been to mail for over a week now, but I can't find your new mailing address (plus I just keep forgetting) email me your address again please and I will put the card in the mail.
Happy Birthday Presley!
Post a Comment