Thursday, January 31, 2008

~Surprise Work Shower~

My office has a surprise baby shower for me this week. I am very blessed to have such great people to work with and for. We got a ton of stuff that we really needed. The office bought our stroller/ car seat combo – which was a big item we really needed and we got so much other great stuff. We got our diaper bag, towels, bath tub, books, clothes, photo session after the birth and more I’m forgetting – good thing they wrote everything down since my memory is terrible.



There I am about to eat lots of good Chick-fil-a!


My boss John with his ooooh and ahhhh sign he made to prompt everyone as I opened gifts.



They even thought to invite Brent to the surprise.






Here I am with my notepad for the "meeting" I was going to.

Here's part one of our crew.....



and part two.


Look at the guys go for the chicken. That's why they go to these showers...... it's the food.


2 comments:

Wess and Kristal said...

How sweet! It looks like you got lots of great stuff! It's almost time!!
I asked Wess if he would let me fly down for the day to be at your shower and I kind of got the "WHAT?!" look, so I'm really sorry I couldn't make it!! haha
I'm glad you had such a great time at both of them!

The Reed Bunch said...

How wonderful of them to do that for you!! I'm so glad to know that there are people there for you while so far away from home. Troy and I keep finding Ema stuff ALL the time, he's as bad as I am!!! Happy all is well and I'll talk to you soon!! I Love You All Bunches!! XOXOXO

Daisypath Anniversary tickers