Monday, January 28, 2008

~Shower~

Angel outfit for our little Angel!



We have an I love Daddy outfit but I was happy to get an I love mommy!


I was really happy to got a 2nd base for the car seat. Now we can have one in my car and one in Brent's so we won't have to change from one car to another we can just snap her in and go.



Brent taking a break from the grill. Thanks for hanging out with all the women and babies and cooking for us :)







We even had babies at the baby shower. They were very good. Aren't they cute.








We had a fun shower this weekend. My friend Rose wanted to do a shower for us. All of our family and most of our friends are from out of town so we got some of the girls together and had a little BBQ lunch. Brent was nice enough to do the burgers for us. Thanks Rose for all your help.
I wish we lived closer at times like this b/c it would be fun to have a regular family and friends shower, but we sent out invitations in an attempt to make it feel like all of the people we care about are included in this special time in our lives. (If for some reason you are reading this and didn't get an invitation please don't think you aren't important to us - it could be we just don't have your address :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could have been there. I'd love to see you now. You look great! You are such a cute pregnant lady. Do you use it to your advantage....ever? I did once at a ballgame, I got ahead of the line for the bathroom. They offered and honestly I would have too. I was huge. Anyway, It looks like it was a great time and again, I would have loved to have been there. I hope you got the diaper genie. I had one of the first ones they came out with and it rocked.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers