Friday, April 2, 2010

Random Pics/Movie

This is my temporary solution to not having a trampoline at home. We've pulled up the old workout tramp from the basement. I think it may even belong to my parents from years ago? Presley is jumping with her cool doll from MomMom.


Relaxing after a long day jumping and playing at Mrs. Amanda's


Like all kids she loves the box that Grandad Phil sent for her Easter gift. He really didn't need to put anything in it because she was perfectly happy with just the box. Just shows that kids really are happy with the smallest of things. But thanks for the book and chick also.


Presley's first Easter chick of the year from Grandad Phil and Nancy. She loves it almost as much as the box!



Time to get all clean!


Here are the girls at our sleepover at Kasey and Tonette's. I think they had a great time.



On their way to Mrs. Amanda's on a rainy day. I love this rain jacket I got at the big Rhea Lana's sale.





A little more jumping fun at Mrs. Amanda's

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers