Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter 2010


Happy Easter to everyone! We started off our weekend with a fun egg hunt at the Elkins Community Center on Saturday. There were tons of eggs and I think Presley had a great time.

Look at all those eggs!


Look dad a bucket full!


All the kids with granny out front of the center.



We went in after to check out all our goods. Presley found one egg with $1 in it.



Then we had to go back to dad's house and hunt eggs another 4 or 5 times. Thanks Kyle for helping hide eggs over and over. I didn't get any pictures but he even dragged stuff out into the yard to hide the eggs around. He's a great uncle!Here's the kids table at Aunt Kaye's house for our Sunday Easter lunch.


Presley and Reagan check out the cows.



Andrew came over to check things out for himself.



I think Presley was trying to take Andrew to the back yard to start the hunt a bit early.



Sydney and Presley wait for the egg hunt to get started.



Presley shows Pawpaw all the eggs she found.



A quick picture with granny great before we start home.




I had to show a picture of how truly helpful my child is around the house. I ran to the bathroom real quick - all moms know how dangerous a quick bathroom break can be. I came out to Presley telling me she had helped me with Sydney. "Don't worry momma, I fed Sydney" No Sydney is not a mountain lion she is a small cat. I thanked her for the help and explained Sydney needed way less food so we went and put the food back up. She also wanted to do that all alone - "I got it momma"


She was so proud to help and we took a picture. (It's a little windy here today so she has that nice wind blown look going on)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures.. I have the one of pres and andrew holding hands for my screen saver...The one with granny, with all the grandkids...I wasnt supposed to be in it..FABulous!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers