I love getting to see everyone at Christmas time but I had a great time today hanging out here with my family and getting to lounge with Presley and Brent. I am very blessed and my very best gift is my amazing family.
Brent got a KY jersey. It has his name and number on it. Merry Christmas Brent, hope you had a great day hanging out with your favorite girls :)
Cookies for breakfast, she is a great cook on the new stove.
Presley was a good girl this year so Santa brought lots of great stuff for her.

We had a great time doing cookies. Presley wouldn't eat one after we got done. She did try a bite but she doesn't care for cookies. She would just rather make them.

We've had a great Christmas break so far. We've had lots to do and many people to see. I forgot my camera on our Kentucky trip so I'll have to wait for copies from Nancy and Janice to post any pictures. Presley did fantastic in the car. It's about a 9 or 10 hour drive and so tough on a little one to sit that long but she did amazing. We made it home just in time to make cookies for Santa.
We had a great time doing cookies. Presley wouldn't eat one after we got done. She did try a bite but she doesn't care for cookies. She would just rather make them.
We've had a great Christmas break so far. We've had lots to do and many people to see. I forgot my camera on our Kentucky trip so I'll have to wait for copies from Nancy and Janice to post any pictures. Presley did fantastic in the car. It's about a 9 or 10 hour drive and so tough on a little one to sit that long but she did amazing. We made it home just in time to make cookies for Santa.
Thanks to all the folks in Kentucky for such a fun trip. We had an amazing dinner at Grandad and Mimi Nancy's house. I only wish I could cook that good. We also got to see Brent's Uncle David and really enjoyed spending time with him. Thanks Lisa for all the great stuff - I love love my picture. Thanks guys for all the great gifts and letting us stay at your house with Taylor.
We had a really good spaghetti dinner with Grandma Janice and Tim's family. I think Presley had two plates. I got a nice Shark cleaner that I am looking forward to using. Presley got a baby and Brent got some nice shirts. Thanks for everything.
It is always great to see Russ and nice to meet Sarah. Presley had so many people to play with and she kept very busy. Thanks for all the Dora gear guys.
I'll post pictures of our trip ASAP.

1 comment:
You're so welcome, Calandra. I'm enjoying watching her grow via the internet! Love to you and Brent and a blessed a happy new year to you and yours.
Love,
Lisa Gibson
Post a Comment