
Why is it when you try to take pictures of kids and dogs you take one million pictures and still don't get that perfect one. Well here is as close as we got. Presley isn't smiling but it is still a cute picture. She was too
concerned about Taylor and wanted her to sit still.
We had a great Thanksgiving at my grandma's house and are so thankful for our family and tons of other great things God has done for us.

" No mom I do not want to sit on this stump and take any more pictures. I am cold and ready to go in. Where is Taylor?"

Isn't she so sweet. She is such a talker.
Presley and
PaPa being silly.
Presley just saw Kyle squeeze
MomMom super hard so wonder if she is thinking she is next.

This isn't at Thanksgiving lunch but she is what I am most thankful for. I think God each day for such a great gift and pray I can be a great mom for her and that we can provide everything she needs to grow up to be a super person. I already think she is amazing and am sure I always will, isn't that what all mom's think. May God always look out and protect you my little one and live in your heart forever.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Presley is adorable:)
Post a Comment