
We were running a bit late for the party and almost missed it. But we were glad to get to see everyone for a little while today. We missed the big smash the cake moment and Andrew looked like he had a lot of fun - cake everywhere. I didn't get many pictures since I forgot the camera in the car and didn't even get a picture of the birthday boy. You'll have to check Tonette's blog I bet she got some good ones.

Sydney did get in and bounce a while with Presley. This bounce house is such a hit with the little ones. I think Kasey and Tonette made a good investment when they got this - we need one I'm sure. Hint hint grandparents for Christmas :)

Presley loved it!
1 comment:
Love the new pictures. Presley looks like she was having fun. Send me Tonette's blog address, so I can check it out.
Post a Comment