Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Festival Fun

Tonight was our Fall Festival at school and I think Presley had a great time.

Brent had to work the free throw competition so it was just me and Presley playing all the games. We did the cake walk, and got a few butterfly tattoos (she wasn't up for the face painting), and her favorite was the fishing game. She wanted to look behind the big fishing board to see where her goodies were coming from.

Here's Presley's new pals, Ashlyn and Jaylyn. Amanda, their mom, watches Presley for us. We LOVE her and are so glad we have someone great to watch Presley. Presley loves these girls and they are so good to her. I was so worried that we wouldn't find someone I was comfortable leaving her with, we were spoiled last year since my dad watched her and I didn't worry one minute about her. Thank goodness we found a good one and I can rest easy knowing she is having fun and safe even though I'm not there.


By the end of the night we had taken our hair down and had to grab a quick drink before we headed home - and straight to bed.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers