Wednesday, May 28, 2008

~Pool Fun~

This was Presley's first "swim" in the pool. She likes very warm water and the pool is just now warm enough for her liking. Brent's been swimming for a while, but Presley hasn't liked the chilly water. She just wanted to look down at the water in her float for a while, but after I started swimming laps with her she seemed to like the motor boat sounds that were coming from her personal motor (that would be me).


Taylor wanted to check out the new float and get in on our swimming action. She likes to follow us doing laps.


Don't want to burn, got to keep our sun shade up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute float ~ looks like fun!

gibsongirl said...

She's growing fast!! Sometimes I look and think, "Yep, that's Brent's eyes and Calandra's nose." But, other times it's the other way around. Either way, she's gorgeous. I hope Uncle David, Emily, and I get to see her before she's out of the "baby" stage. Thanks so much for the pics. We love you all!! (even Taylor)
Lisa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers