We had a great weekend in Key Largo. Our friends Randy and Joanne got married this weekend and we were so happy they picked the keys for the location. We love it there and it is only a few hours away for us. We also were glad that everyone was able to make it and get back together again for a great catch up weekend. We don't get to see everyone very often so it was a treat to get to hang out and catch up with everyone.
Brent and I shared a room with Matt and Tracy, thanks you guys for putting up with us and Presley and thanks to Tracy for all the great mommy advice and good conversation. I really enjoyed getting to spend time and chat with everyone.
The pictures are a little out of order but it's almost midnight and I am giving up precious sleeping time to post so the order will just have to do.
Just another day at the beach.
I love her cute little face in this picture so had to add it also.
She has finally found her toys.
Presley's first trip to Robbies to feed the huge fish. She slept right through it.
Josh at the post reception dinner party
Lauren and Josh checking to see how much they won on the scratch off lotto tickets.
Joe and Rachel getting busy on the dance floor.
Joe and Rachel checking on their tickets also
Loved the flowers
Rehearsal dinner photos
Me, Lauren and Presley after dinner
Brent with the lovely bride
What no baby in the photo.
Yep, just us again.
Nice hats guys. Looks like everyone had a blast at the reception.
Joe and Rachel
Got Matt with his mouth full
Another family photo opportunity
Rachel and Presley
What a good little traveler we have. Looking back through the pictures it seems like she sleeps a lot, but I don't think she really sleeps all that much. We just think to take pictures once she settles down and we can think. We really do have a good baby and think she had a great time on her first trip to the keys.

2 comments:
All I can think to say is "I hate you guys!" Just kidding, but really, I am SO jealous!! I must say Presley looks like a great travel baby!! She is getting so big and she's just adorable!!
Looks like you all had a great time. I'm loving the pic of Presley finding her toys. She's so cute. She looks like she's really thinking about what that could be. She looks happy and healthy. GREAT JOB, guys.
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment