Sunday, September 6, 2009

~Busy Busy~

Well I'll start this post with a huge sigh as I try to gather myself for all the changes going on right now. We are simply blessed and so happy God is working in our lives, but also exhausted! The past month or so has been a huge blur. Brent and I both have changed jobs and are teaching at Deer school in Deer Arkansas, Brent is also coaching. I know God is at work here because I know I couldn't have made the things work out that have simply found a way of working lately. I am also back in school at UCA getting my MAT degree, so I'll have a Masters in just 2 short years, well I hope to pass all my classes. We are also in the process of moving to Deer since it is just to far to drive from Elkins - about an hour and a half. So new jobs, back to school, moving and a 1 1/2 year old to love and take care of = a super tired momma. I'll try to keep up on the posts here and there but no promises.

We went to visit in Kentucky a few weeks ago and Presley enjoyed Grandad's backyard.

She really enjoyed eating all his cherry tomatoes.

A quick break from all that yard work.


She thought the plants looked a little dry so we ran up the water bill.

A cookie for you and one for you and one for you........... she loves to share. When she wants to. She loves other kids and is very social.

Tea anyone?



My new little red waggon.

Who's idea was it for spaghetti? Check out the wall and Taylors back. It was everywhere. I think I was fixing my plate for maybe 1 second and wow did the spaghetti sauce fly.


Family girls day and grannies. Presley had already gone home for a nap so she missed the group pic.



We have such helpfull girls.

They look like they are up to no good.

Our new favorite yard sale purchace. The food trays are good but she wants to sit and watch tv to eat rather than sit at the table with the family. We usually try to just do breakfast here and then lunch and dinner at the table.

Just hanging at the house.

1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

Oh wow that is a lot of changes at once. I wish you guys the best of luck in your new jobs and with the move!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers