Monday, May 25, 2009

Photo Update

My little "green" worker. Collecting rain water to put on the plants. She's so smart!
Now the hard part, getting the water into the pots.

Mom and Dillon hard at work this weekend at granny's.


Presley and I did do a little work but she would rather relax and ride Dillon's 4-wheeler.

Taylor joined in on the fun. I think she spent most of her time in the pond.

On the way to granny greats to work. Brent had to work so we were on our own.

Sunscreen - check, sunglasses - check, water - check............. toothbrush ? Well guess she thought she'd get a little brushing in on the way.

We like to relax and read a book now and then. She actually will go in and sit and flip through the books. I walked in and thought I had to have a picture since this looked totally staged.

We love to go to Kasey and Tonette's house and play since they have so much fun stuff we don't have.


The girls take a spin around the yard.



Presley loved the little pink car. Brent and I had to trade off turns since she didn't want to sit still.
Well that's our little photo update. I just want to say hello to all our family and friends that check in on our blog. We are so happy you can join in and see Presley via photo and get little updates on her since some of you are so far away. We are absolutely in love with this little girl and enjoy each moment with her so much and are glad you can share in that with us.
Summer is almost here and I can't wait to spend the days with her. She is at such a fun age and we love getting to see her explore and find new fun things each day. I am loving this stage so far. She is such an outside person and wants to be in the yard all of the time. We're going to have to invest in some type of swing set soon since she spends so much time out there.
Hope everyone had a fun and safe long weekend.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers