Sunday, March 2, 2008

~Presley~





Taylor likes to check her out. She wants to lick her all the time, but overall has adjusted well so far.


Our first bath at home.



Presley with her glow worm. I had one growing up and thought she needed one also. Hers plays music along with the light so she has a more advanced glow worm than I had.


Bringing home baby. She made the trip home just fine, she slept. The hospital is only about 5 to 10 minutes away from the house so she didn't have to ride long.




All snug in her car seat.




Getting ready to leave the hospital.



We're all dressed and ready to go home.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!! Photos are great. Thanks for sharing!! Keep them coming so we can all share in your lives.

The Reed Bunch said...

She's So PRETTY!!! We can't wait to meet her. We are so happy for you, she'll bring you more joy than you ever thought possible. As for the love, there's NOTHING like it, the love for your child is the greatest emotion/feeling you could ever know or dream of. They bring out the best of you, a true gift from God. Be sure to enjoy every single moment of the day (and the "fun" nights too) because before you know it you'll blink and your precious "Little Girl" won't be so little, no matter how hard you try to keep her that way! Please keep the pictures coming, she's going to grow so fast that it'll be hard for us to keep up without them. Glad to see that all's well with Taylor also. As for the licking thing, I'm sure she's just trying to be a good "Big Sis" and help out by bathing her new "Little Sister" giving Mom and Dad a break! ha/ha Be sure you try your best to take some time out of each day for yourself and get as much rest as you can, you more than deserve it! We love you all so very much. Please Give Presley a kiss, and one for yourself (Brent too), from us and we'll talk to you soon! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I'm so happy for you. Take care and God bless.
Marylon Hayden

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She's just perfect. Thanks for putting photos up so her Uncle "D" and Aunt Lisa can watch her grow. Brent looks like an old pro. Is he changing diapers??

Lisa Gibson

Wess and Kristal said...

She is so beautiful! I'm glad she is here and you all can enjoy seeing her grow outside your belly for awhile! Calan you look great! Keep the pictures coming...it's so fun to see how fast they change!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!! What a pretty name. Looking forward to staying in touch and watching her grow.

LY, Christy

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty. I can't tell who she looks like. Keep the pic coming. I can't wait to hold her!!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!Congratulations, I know you will make amazing parents. I can't wait to visit :)

JaLee

Daisypath Anniversary tickers