Tuesday, May 15, 2007


3 comments:

The Reed Bunch said...

Hey you two! I love the pictures, Taylor is so, so pretty!! I think that this is a good idea, of course being able to be with you would be best, but at least with this we can see and know that you are doing well. Glad that Brent made it home safely from his mission trip and that he had a good time and experience. Everyone is doing well here, all three kids are playing ball so we are pretty much living at softball and baseball fields at the moment. But that's OK we are having fun and the kids are doing GREAT as well as having a blast in the process, and that is the point of doing it. Well, take good care of eachother and can't wait to see all of your updates. Miss you very, very much and I send you both all of my love.
XOXOXOXO :-)

Anonymous said...

Love this page. It is so good to see you and keep up with what you are doing. We miss you very much and love you lots. Aunt Karen and Uncle Tommy

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I'm glad that you're doing this because it is so great to see pictures of you if we can't be together in person. I'll send you site to the rest of the family so they can keep up with you guys too. Love you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers